Monday, June 20, 2011

Your mission, should you choose to accept it

Hey! Okay, so, I'm after this scholarship thingy from Castle Ink, and in order to get it I need your help. Here's the little description on the scholarship page:


*write something about recycling. It doesn't matter how long or short it is, but be sure it's inspirational!

*post it online someplace, for example on your website, your blog, facebook, twitter, a friend's website, youtube, flickr, etc.

*be sure to include a link to Castle Ink in your post. To win the award, you need to drive as many people as you can to visit your page AND then click-thru on the castleink.com link that you post



Aha, so that's where I need your help! You've gotta click on my link under my little inspirational message about recycling (that'll be my next post, hang tight while I think of something clever), and if I get enough hits, I'll be the winner of a $2,500 college scholarship. Hooray!

Oh, and you might want to know....

"We'll tally up the visits on 7/1/11 to determine the winner"

That gives us ten days. We can do eeeeeet!

No comments:

Post a Comment